RTP 8500 Re-transfer Card Printer
The RTP 8500 brings a host of new features and reliability across the range and new models to suit every printing need. Particularly well suited for high quality applications or in environments where reduction of card wastage is critical (ie printing to expensive smart cards or prox cards) the RTP family of retransfer printers is in a league of its own. RTP Series Printers require the use of RTP Series ribbons for full colour printing.
The RTP family of card printers are ideal for printing Photo ID Cards, Membership Cards, Loyalty Cards, Security Cards and Name Badges.
New models and features include:
- Ethernet built in as standard.
- The RTP8500 Single Sided Printer for Entry level applications.
- Improved registration and image quality.
- Reduced running costs due to improved “ART” Technology.
- Patented 256 Scale UV Printing for security applications.
- Black Panel Erase for data protection.
- Improved Heating Roller protection circuits for high voltage countries like UK and Australia.
- Complete upgrade path to higher models.
Maximum Flexibility with Gammacom's RTP retransfer Printer Solutions
Gammacom offer a complete product line of RTP Re-transfer ID card printers and related lamination and encoding accessories.
The Modular single or double-sided Gammacom RTP8500 Retransfer Printer was developed for industrial needs, thus it is provided with various optional modules. Based on wealth of experience with RTP Retransfer Technology, the printer is ready for plug and play inline encoding and lamination. With its compact size, the printer delivers the right combination of reliability, performance and affordability for printing durable and secure cards. It achieves almost offset printing quality, even on the uneven surace of smart cards:
- Single-or double-sided retransfer printer with various optional modules
- Modern, industrial design with very small footprint
- Electronic security locks to secure access to supplies and consumables
- Over-the-edge printing with glossy photo finish quality for great-looking cards with crisp, clear colours and flawless continuous tones
- Fast throughput of up to 1200 cards per hour
- Highest ribbon capacity and detachable card hopper for easy handling and coninuous operation
- Convenient and simple front-loading of supplies with colour-coded cartridge system.