PPC ID 3300 Card Printer
Built for professionals, the ID 3300′s superior card printing quality is complemented with a full range of options: single or double-sided printing (with field upgrade available), batch or one-off card printing and secure encoding with magnetic stripe, contact and contactless technologies. Built-in Standard HoloKote® can also be customised to an individual logo or security design.
The ID 3300 is a popular printer for general or secure Photo ID, where reliabiltiy and performance are a must, in addition to high demand membership card applications.
Some of the features of the ID 3300 include:
- Print Speed: 31 seconds for standard colour, 23 seconds for fast colour and 6 seconds for monochrome.
- Card Input/Output: Front facing single/hopper enabled rear loading, Single card feed option available as manual feed override.
- Card Type: CR80 and CR79 ISO PVC blank, magnetic stripe, self-adhesive, printable type proximity and smart cards, HoloPatch cards
- Card Thickness: 0.51 mm to 1.27 mm (20 mil to 40 mil).
- Options: Factory fitted Magnetic stripe card encoding, smart card encoding. (Mifare, Desfire, iClass, contact chip and combi). Other smart card encoders also available. Easy operator field upgradable Duplex Option provides future upgrade path.
- Warranty: 3 Years Unconditional Warranty including Free Loan Printer- Best in the industry
- Connectivity: Standard dual Ethernet and USB Data connection provides Network ready as standard.
- O/S Support: Windows Drivers for OS2, Windows 2000 Professional, XP, Vista Windows Server 2003 and 7 32 & 64 bit compatible.
- Security: Unique Custom Holokote & Custom Holokote Flex provide unique watermark security features at time of printing cards.
- Consumables: ID 3300 Series printers require the use of ID Series ribbons for full colour printing.