RTP ILM (Inline Lamination Module)
Extend the life time and security of your cards with the ILM Inline Lamination Module. By applying clear and secure laminates on the card, the surface will be protected against physical damage and the card life extended. Custom design or generic holographic foils help to protect the cards against tampering. The unconventional portrait mode lamination shortens card feeding path and achieves an extremely impressive lamination speed of 20 seconds per card (single side).
The ILM can be combined for inline lamination with all Professional Line Printers to maximize the card security and durability. Connecting the ILM is very easy. Simply attach the unit with the appropriate joining plate to the printer and plug in the communication cable – that’s it. With the optional external Flipper Unit you can upgrade the ILM to double-sided lamination or even add a second ILM for sandwich lamination of different laminates.
A variety of laminating media is available: clear or holographic patches in various thicknesses, patches with chip cut-out for contact smart cards, as well as holographic overlays. Our laminates are specifically formulated to maximize the durability and security of cards printed on Professional Line Printers.
- User-friendly operation.
- Single and double-sided lamination possible.
- User programmable to support all card materials, such as PVC, Composite PVC, ABS, PET and Polycarbonate.
- Front loading system with a replaceable cartridge.
- “Jumbo Patches” provide for almost up to the edge lamination of durable patch materials.
- Supports lamination material in registration.
- Perfect for the use of holographic film & patch material