The Enduro+ offers you total flexibility, with unique drop-in upgrades that instantly enable duplex printing and Ethernet connectivity. You can batch print, hand-feed, or even use rewritable cards. Security comes as standard with four HoloKote watermark designs and can be enhanced with in-line card encoding options, ensuring the Enduro+ is trusted for ID issuance across enterprise, education and events.
- Drop-in Ethernet upgrade option
- Hand feed slot and 100-card hopper, 30-card stacker for batch printing
- 4 HoloKote options
- Prints on HoloPatch cards
- Magnetic stripe or smart card encoding
- Field upgradable from single- to double-sided operation
- LED colour display with buttons for ease of use
- USB rev.1.1 (USB 2.0 compatible)
- Windows 7, XP and Vista (32 bit) certified
- ICC color profiles for superior print quality
- Print Speed: 35 seconds for colour and 7 seconds for monochrome.
- Card Input/Output: Front facing single/hand feed slot
- Card Type: CR80 and CR79 ISO PVC blank, magnetic stripe, self-adhesive, rewritable and HoloPatch cards.
- Card Thickness: 0.51 mm to 1.02 mm (20 mil to 40 mil).
- Options: Factory fitted magnetic encoder & smart card encoder.
- Warranty: 24 months return to base.
- Connectivity: USB rev1.1 (USB 2.0 compatible).
- O/S Support: Windows 2000 Professional (SP4), XP, Vista & 7 (32/64 bit compatible), Server 2003 R2 SP2, 2008 (32/64 bit compatible).