Zebra P110i and P120i
The entry level range of the Zebra card printer family is made up 4 main printer models.
- Zebra P110i, Ćull Colour Card Printer
- Zebra P120i, Full Colour Card Printer
The P1xx printerâ€™s suit a wide range of applications including Photo ID, Student Cards, ID Cards, membership Cards, Induction and Site Access Card Systems, Point of Sale Loyalty and Payment Cards. In addition their small footprint, top loading and forward facing output hopper make them ideal for areas where space is at a premium, such as a shopfront desk or busy reception area.
Options - The P1XX Family has several â€śfactory fittedâ€ť options available, such as:
- Magnetic Encoder ALL MODELS
- Ethernet 10/100 (Internal) ALL MODELS
- Contact Chip Encoder P100 ONLY
- Mifare Smart Card Encoder P100 ONLY
Note: Ethernet, except on certain early P110i machines, can be retrofitted. All other options are only available at the time of purchase and you should be sure that you are not likely to want to upgrade a feature in the short term.
Zebra P330i & P430i
Superseding the Zebra and Eltron P310, and P420 card printers the Zebra Professional range of card printers is currently made up of the P330i and P430i. Designed on the same performance based engine the P430i is the dual sided printing version of the P330i.
The Zebra P330i plastic card printer is the workhorse of the Zebra card printer family and has undergone significant improvement since its release in 2005 and is now faster and produces a significantly improved print quality. PPC have been instrumental in working with Zebra engineers in the US to develop the colour printing improvements and have a unique set of parameters that ensure market leading colour match for most . The Zebra performance series engine is the most popular engine in the world.
The P330i has many optional upgrades available such as smart card stations, Mifare encoders, Ethernet communication, extended hoppers and a wide range of monochrome ribbons. The Zebra P330i is the most widely used card printer in the world today and provides reliable performance day after day.
PPC have been selling and supporting the Zebra range of membership and ID card printers for more than 10 years, when they were Eltron and Privilege respectively and have one of the best knowledge bases on these and other card printers in the world.
Club Membership Card Printing
The Zebra P330i is particularly well suited for the club membership card environment where magnetic encoding and a wide range of custom software systems are in use. The P330i boasts great compatibility with almost all membership systems such as Clubline, E-bet, Kingstreet, Loyalty Magic, Pulse, Task Retail, Wildcat and many more systems and is the preferred choice of printer by most club environments.
Photo ID Card Printing
The P330i and P430i are widely used for Photo ID cards and badges, producing high quality cards, quickly, and on demand. Used in Schools, Universities, Government and Corporate organisations where the P330i meets both current and future needs with a good selection of both Zebra and third party optional upgrades. For Photo ID applications the P330i and P430i also supports a half panel ribbon where the photo and any colour logos can be printed in full colour on the first part of the card and black text on the rest of the card with a special half panel ribbon. The half panel ribbon provides the benefits of faster and higher yield printing at a lower cost per card.
Contactless and Contact Smart Card Encoding
The Zebra P330i and P430i both support all common forms of smart card encoding via Zebra and third party options and when partnered with advanced software like CardExchange powerful off the shelf encoding solutions can be implemented in a very short period of time. In addition Zebra offer a range of printer and smart card encoding SDK kits to allow developers to optimise their applications to quickly bring their solutions to market. For further information on the Zebra SDK kit contact our software and smart card specialist.
Driver O/S Support: The P330i is Windows XP, Vista, Windows 2003 compatible and is undergoing certification and 64bit drivers due for release by mid 2010.
Zebra ZXP Series 3
The affordable ZXP Series 3 direct-to-card printer is the best-in-class choice. Utilizing ZRaster host-based image processing technology and True Colours ix Series high-performance ribbons, the ZXP Series 3 achieves fast print speeds and high image quality. Compact and easy to use, with attributes like Load-N-Go ribbon cartridge and LCD operating prompts, it requires little training and optimises uptime.
The printer offers a full suite of encoding options, including PC/SC and EMV-certified smart card encoding, over USB and Ethernet. Print one or both sides of the card with high-quality color or monochrome images for a variety of applications including ID and access control cards; personalized gift, membership and loyalty cards; and financial cards.
- Zebra True Colours ix Series high-performance ribbons with intelligent media technology
- Load-N-Go drop-in ribbon cartridge
- Microsoft Windows drivers
- USB connectivity
- Covered 100 card feeder (30 mil)
- 45 card output hopper (30 mil)
- 16 character LCD display
- 300 dpi print resolution
- 32 MB memory standard
- Two-year warranty on printer
- Kensington physical lock slot
- ZRaster host-based image processing technology for increased throughput and image quality
- Smart card and magnetic stripe encoding to meet a variety of markets and applications
- New high-performance ribbons designed for high-speed, high-quality image printing
- Intuitive design for ease of use and simplified training requirements
- Optional enclosure lock for financial card printing
- Single- or dual-sided direct-to-card printing
- Customized bank/ATM cards
- Employee ID and access control cards
- Student and faculty ID cards
- Hotel and event cards
- Membership and loyalty cards
Zebra ZXP Series 8
With Zebraâ€™s innovative ZXP Series 8 retransfer card printer line and ZMotif software platform, create on-demand plastic cards with picture-perfect image quality that meets your brand and quality requirements. To achieve this superior image quality, the printer uses image processing algorithms based on Zebraâ€™s photo printer technology. Increase your operational efficiencyâ€”without sacrificing image qualityâ€”through the printerâ€™s best-in-class throughput, provided by Zebraâ€™s patent-pending simultaneous dual-sided image transfer process. The printerâ€™s modular design provides flexibility to add a variety of encoding options as needed. And its high reliability minimizes your printer maintenance needs and total cost of ownership. In addition, ZXP Series 8 printers include ZMotif XML-based software for easy system integration and faster deployment and return on investment.
- True edge-to-edge printing via over-the-edge printing
- Windows drivers: XP, Vista, Server 2003, Windows 7
- XML-based SDK enables advanced print and encoding features
- Single-card feed capacity
- 21-character, 6-line LCD operator display
- Lockable card feeder
- Two year limited printer, and lifetime printhead warranty
- 304 dpi (12 dots/mm) print resolution
- Uses True Colours iSeries intelligent media
- Innovative best-in-class retransfer printer
- Fastest print speed in its class provides quicker ROI
- Superior photo-like image quality and print resolution
- Ability to print and uneven card surfaces such as smart cards
- ZMotif software platform for easy integration and application flexibility
- Government issued driverâ€™s licenses
- Personalized gift, membership and loyalty cards
- National ID and voter registration cards
- Instant issuance of bank/ATM cards
- Employee ID and access control cards
- Smart cards in travel, gaming and entertainment