Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: If your domain name was registered with Verisign (previously Network Solutions)

If your domain name was registered with Verisign (previously Network Solutions) 5 years 5 months ago #30

• gammacom
  • Administrator
Verisign
Electronic recovery

Go to http://www.networksolutions.com/en_US/manage-it/forget-login.jhtml
Enter your domain name and request the Domain Name Password to be emailed to you.

Hard copy recovery

If your email address has changed, so you can't be emailed the password, send a fax to Network Solutions in the USA
Turn around is approximately 72 hours, although we know Network Solutions to be incredibly inefficient. We recommend you follow up your fax immediately and secure the direct line of a consultant.
Email via their online application form (choose "recover my password")
Telephone 0011 1 703-742-0914

If the owner of the domain name is a company

You must send a fax on letterheaded stationary, the name on the stationary matching the name of the Registrant (domain name owner)
The signatory of the fax must be an authorised indivdiual of the company
The signatory must include their full name and title
Include the domain name in question, the NIC tracking ID would be advantageous
Follow with a photocopy of your photo I.D. to the fax (drivers licence, or passport)
Fax to 0011 1 571-434-4620

Turn around is usually 72 hours. We recommend you follow up your fax immediately and secure the direct line of a consultant to ensure this happens smoothly.

Email via their online application form (choose "recover my password")
Telephone 0011 1 703-742-0914

If the owner of the domain name is an individual

Follow the above procedure, however you will not be able to use headed stationary
Specifically, you must include the phrase on the fax:

"I, <your name>, am the domain name Registrant, I am not a business entity, I am authorised to make changes to the domain name <domain>, please find my photo I.D. attached. Please update the email address of the Registrant contact to be <your email>.
Gammacom Support - www.gammacom.com.au - +61 412 713 512
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds